1st Responder Newspaper called ComedyWorks "the number one comedy booking and production company in the country for fire companies and rescue squads"!
EMS.com recognized that ComedyWorks "...helps organizations generate funds through comedy shows...ComedyWorks provides the entertainers, the promotion, and the clients reap the payday"!
And http://www.volunteerfd.org/archive/laughing.php recognized that "Joey does a great job of arranging comedians and has arranged acts ranging from club favorites to George Carlin. His company offers three levels of programs ranging from three headliner, top notch comedians to Joey and one headliner. Joey did a great job..."
ComedyWorks provides outstanding professional production services for all our clients.
We firmly believe that it is our job to:
(1) provide incomparable quality comedy and family entertainment for your organization;
(2) provide outstanding service, dependability, and honesty in all our relationships with clients; AND
(3) work tirelessly to make sure that your non-profit group makes money at your event.
* Each client receives a copy of the complete comedy show production book, "How to Produce a Comedy Show!"
* We produce the best comedy shows at the best prices!
* Completely updated monthly schedule, programmed as far in advance as required to meet clients needs.
* Ample supply of comedian pictures, press material, and promotional support material.
* The Top 10 Tips for creative and innovative promotional ideas to draw an audience without spending big bucks ---from the best selling book "How to Get Publicity Without a Publicist: An easy step by step guide to getting your group in the newspapers, on radio and TV".
* How to use radio show sponsorship, newpaper promotions, internet, and local television to help you sell tickets to your event.
* How to engage local merchants and corporate sponsors to help sponsor your comedy event.
* Frequently scheduled consultation meetings to access the state of the comedy event and head off problems before they begin.
Contact us, and find out how your non-profit group can raise funds with a comedy show!